Saturday, August 05, 2006

Kappa Mikey by day, Jack Magic by night

Since I am just starting the next page, I will also use this blog to post news and my own opinions on entertainment. First off, you may not know that i am one of the many animators on the Nicktoon Kappa Mikey. Never heard of it? You need to watch just one episode of this show in order to get the whole thing! The premise is fresh, but since the studio is still small and never previously produced something as big as a television show, the quality starts out fair and keeps on improving a bit episode by episode. Read reviews on it from critics, and you'll better understand what I am talking about.

Here's my own take on the characters from the show in a wallpaper. There are many official KM websites, but the site that WE manage is http://www.kappamikey.com !


I would gladly discuss opinions on the show with anyone who is reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home