Saturday, July 08, 2006

026



Oh yeah. By the way, did I mention that this comic MAY be a bit more MATURE than what I usually do? I didn't? Well, how ABOUT that!

If the artwork I've been doing to prepare for this story didn't give that away, I don't know what will! This is another goal I am trying to achieve with Jack Magic: stepping foot into the deep end of subject matter a little. This page is mainly the first time this kind of subject matter is introduced, and as a result, it was the longest and hardest one for me to write! I was pondering how sexy she should become, and hours were spent on trying to find the right balance of what is appropriate for this kind of story. Does she retain her original outfit? Does MORGAN go on-stage instead of Abby? What does Zidler think of this? Did he plan this, or is this another of Jack's shinannigans? What is the citizens' attitude toward sex and women? Will they enjoy or despise this? Ugh. I think I came up with something that works, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home