Monday, July 03, 2006

022



Yes, those are photos of crowds altered to death. Big whoop! Wanna' fight about it?! One thing I don't have enough of is time, so I did the best I could with this. I suppose I will make crowds from scratch one day. One thing I love is that once I DO finish a piece of scenery, I won't have to do all over again!

Getting more into Morgan's pleasant side, and what she is interested in. The face on the last page had really big eyes, because the first thing I want people to notice about her is her eyes. Her eyes won't be that big everytime we see her.

The personality of the kids I took from memories of how me and my own siblings used to act. We wouldn't refute ourselves to each other in arguments, we would just say, "YOoou!" Good times. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home